TalkTools® SENSI ridge tip for evoking d, n, l, sh and ch phonemes and lifting the tongue up to the palate. Funtastic tool for feeding. It forces the tongue to move up and back. What's more, it can be successfully used in the treatment of rotacism.
TIP for the SENSI® vibratory oral-motor device An interesting idea for evoking phonemes requiring high tongue placement from TalkTools®. The tip leads tongue to the sounds t, d, n, l. RIDGE tip - this kind of "palatal leaf" allows two contact methods:
- tongue guidance similar to ORONAVIGATOR from ARKtherapeutic;
- kinesthetic and sensory therapy, thanks to the placement of the spatula in the selected place in the mouth and directing the tongue (the twisted tip contains small bumps);
SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPECIAL FEEDING:
- scoop up jam, chocolate, mousse or other puree on the place where there are small lumps at the top of the spatula;
- ask to enter a mouth;
- if necessary, provide support for the lower jaw with the non-dominant hand;
- place the spoon high on the PALATE in such a way that the food is facing the tongue;
- ask the Patient to pull the food up and back with the tongue only;
- in the absence of lips- tongue dissociation, try exercises shown in methodology of the TalkTools® OPT myofunctional therapy.