Z-vibe button tip set I
Set of the Z-vibe tips designed to lip training. Contains 2 tips.
Speech therapists have been doing a "button pull" lip closure activity with their clients since the 1970s by tying string through buttons. ARK's Button Tip set offers a safer, professional upgrade of that classic oral motor exercise - no more small parts or thin string to worry about!
The Button Tips are sold in a set of 2 yellow tips (the smallest sizes) OR a set of 2 teal ones (the largest sizes). The yellow buttons are .5" and .6" in diameter (labeled 1 and 2, respectively). The teal buttons are .7" and .8" in diameter (labeled 3 and 4, respectively).
Starting with the largest button that comfortably fits in the individual's mouth, place the "button" inside the lips (in front of the teeth). Have the individual close their lips around the button while you pull and do a gentle "tug and pull" motion for resistance. Eventually transition to the smaller diameter buttons as the individual progresses.
Working on lip closure can help improve feeding skills, drinking skills, saliva control, speech sound production, and more.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
- Each tip measures about 2.5" long
- Each "button" has a different diameter (.5", .6", .7", and .8")
- To be used with any Z-Vibe® or Z-Grabber® (sold separately)
- Sold in a 2 pack (two yellow or two teal)
- Patent pending