CHEWY TUBE NAVY BLUE
Chewy tube for adults, navy blue - an alternative to the mandibular red tube - intended for children due to the pressure force of the jaws.
Tubes are prescribed by specialists to develop biting and chewing skills,
exercise the sideways movements of the tongue, to stimulate the temporomandibular joint and in bruxism.
Chewy Tubes help you teach chewing, biting and normalization of oral habits, essential oral motor skills needed in an OPT program.
The navy blue, large-stemmed, T-shaped Chewy Tube is the adult version of the Red Chewy Tube, its color being more appropriate for older clients. It is integrated in a hierarchy with other therapy tools in the Adult Bite Tube Set and can replace the Red Chewy Tube in oral motor exercises described in “Assessment and Treatment of the Jaw - Putting It All Together: Sensory, Feeding and Speech.”
- Navy blue, smooth, large-stemmed, T-shaped, tubular
- For chewing and biting skills, TMJ stimulation, eliminating teeth grinding...
- Integrated in the Adult Bite Tube Set and in the “Jaw Book”
- Reusable, durable and easy to clean
- Non-toxic, FDA compliant, free of latex, lead, PVC and phthalates